Noxious weeds, brush and invasive plants...YUM!
Herbicides can run off, are dangerous to handle, and lead to genetically resistant weeds. Power equipment burns fossil fuel and produces CO2. Goats go where people can't, eat what most animals won't, and leave behind nothing but fertilizer.
- Managed goats eat problem vegetation with little damage to desirable plants
- No poisonous herbicides and CO2-spewing machines
- Light-footed goats work in rough terrain with little risk of erosion
- Seeds are not typically viable after being eaten by goats
- Valuable fertilizer is the only by-product
- It's a great show!